So it’s been a few days since my move, and I’m happy to say that I’m still a functioning human being. I’ll save most of the details until I post my weekly update, but for now I’ll show you what I’ve been eating (not that it’s particularly interesting).
Pictured above is the food I picked up the day before I moved. It should probably get me through the first two weeks. Here’s what I’m working with.
- Loaf of wheat bread
- 10 packs of tuna
- Canned goods – a lot. Fruit, veggies, baked beans, soup, and Chef Boyardee
- Microwavable rice
- 1 Potato. Surprisingly not bad when prepared in the microwave.
- 6 Cup Noodles (yes, I know it isn’t healthy)
- Peanut butter
- Mixed nuts
- 5 Apples
- Box of granola
- Triscuits… and cheese spray (I couldn’t help myself)
- 1 microwavable mac and cheese
So, I think I’ve got a pretty decent selection there. Just trying to balance staying healthy with being able to find things that you can prepare with only a microwave.
It’d be awesome if you could recommend some food or meals that I haven’t thought of. Let me know in the comments or on Twitter.